Friday, June 3, 2022

Democratic Theory Naturalized is Out in Paperback!




Lexington Books has just notified me that my book, Democratic Theory Naturalized, will available in paperback this Fall at a price of $39.99.

I like this of course, but if you don't want to wait until September, there's already an e-book version available at $45, and Amazon is currently selling the hardback for $53 (unlike R & L, which still lists it for over $100). See this for details.

I'd naturally like to see a price that's in the vicinity $9.99--I mean, in spite of the fact that the book is...you know... absolutely life-altering, priceless stuff! But even a slightly cheaper imprint is obviously a good thing. And, as the book attempts to pound home repeatedly, The more good, the better.

Anyhow, if you've been waiting patiently for a paperback version, you can now order a copy at Rowman & Littlefield or Amazon! Cheers!



No comments: