Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Freaking "POLARISM"?!?

 


So (no fewer than three years after the publication of Democratic Theory Naturalized), I was interviewed about my book's contents by old friend Ed Dodson, for the 99th episode of a web series called Smart Talk.

Besides democracy discussion, viewers will be treated to a lot of me rocking back and forth hypnotically and some interestingly distracting reflections emanating from my glasses. But, at least for me, the best bit is right at the end, when the word "polarization" escapes me, and I settle for...um..."polarism." 

Ah well, for whatever it's worth, you can find it here. I understand that when one eggs oneself this time of year, the thing to do is make egg nog (or something that at least smells a little like it.)

Anyhow, Happy Holidisms to all!

No comments: